We treat client confidentiality very seriously and that is why we don’t say much about our clients and the type of work we do for them.
Examples of SSMI Group client initiatives are as follows.
- Assisted a client’s executive team to create a robust workforce development strategy to upskill client staff and further enhance the organization’s capabilities in project management and innovation
- Assisted a global first tier organization to develop marketing, after sales and support strategies, to meet growth objectives in targeted Asian countries
- Assisted a major global vehicle manufacturer to establish a greenfield workforce development facility to deliver best practice accredited and non – accredited vocational education and training to dealer service and vehicle manufacturer staff
- Developed a continuous improvement framework to realize maintenance cost saving opportunities across the enterprise for a first – tier service company in the mining sector
- Developed a proprietary product development strategy for a first – tier logistics company servicing the mining sector to sustain a competitive advantage
- Developed an enterprise-wide water management strategy to further improve the environmental footprint performance for a client operating in the aged care sector
- Developed and delivered training and assessment to client organization employees and representatives to support the implementation of systems, policies and procedures
- Developed and implemented systems, policies and procedures to meet ISO standards
- Established frameworks to ensure ongoing safe working environments for all employees, contractors, clients including personnel working within client facilities and on project sites
- Established governance, risk management, and OHS committee structures and supporting systems
- Established risk management systems, and developed and implemented risk management policies and procedures
- Established safety, quality, environmental and management performance standards and targets
- Undertaken operational and governance risk assessments
- Undertaken technical and operational standards review, and developed and implemented strategies to ensure alignment with business and operational objectives
- Worked closely with major general insurance organizations to develop and introduce industry best practice claims management business models for automotive and building divisions to improve profit performance, enhance customer service delivery and drive industry work practice improvements
- Assisted a first-tier global mining company to establish its production, distribution and retail supply chain in developed and emerging countries throughout strategic markets in the Asia Pacific, Indian Subcontinent and Middle East
- Developed a variety of training and assessment platforms to further improve organizational capabilities for clients operating in the automotive, asset maintenance, business services, food processing, foundation skills, information technology, manufacturing, metal and engineering, retail services, tourism, hospitality and events, training and assessment, transport and logistics sectors
- Developed a government policy framework to further enhance the technology capability of the advanced manufacturing sector to realize sustainable growth and integrate into global supply chains
- Worked closely with governments and sector stakeholders to develop and deliver policy initiatives promoting the delivery of higher – level skills training to address skill gaps in strategic sectors
- Tasked by Government to identify European based small technology opportunities for organizations operating in manufacturing, electronics, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, chemical, transportation and sustainability sectors
- Represented Governments as committee members providing advice and direction in the review and development of Vocational Education and Training (VET) packages for the following skills/knowledge and qualification areas to support current an future industry needs:
- Business services related – Business administration and governance, business communication, business compliance, business leadership and management, conveyancing and legal, environmental management, franchising, human services, international trade, library and information services, purchasing and work health and safety
- Consumer engagement via online and social media
- Inclusion of people with disability in VET
- SME Digitization
- Transport and logistics.
- Selected by Government to investigate possible employment, knowledge and skill effects in the country from introducing and implementing policies to meet the challenges of climate change and sustainability
- Selected by Government to assess the supply and demand for people in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industries’ occupations over time
- Engaged by Governments in developing countries to further enhance their respective policy development and implementation capabilities with respect to law, justice, border and public safety
- SSMI Group was engaged to research and develop a framework for a Government Department to use as the basis to develop the country’s VET packages so they are more fit for purpose.