- Created a greenfield workforce development function for a major vehicle OEM to deliver best practices in vocational education and training to dealer service and vehicle OEM staff.
- Introduced a workforce development digital capability to support a new vehicle OEM experiencing rapid market growth.
- We have successfully implemented cutting-edge data analytics solutions for a client, driving actionable insights and informed decision-making.
- Our data and analytics solutions have enhanced customer segmentation, allowing our client to personalise their offerings and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our data-driven approach has empowered several clients to optimise their operations, streamline processes, and achieve substantial cost savings.
- Our expertise in data governance and data quality management has assisted our clients in ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assisted a market leader in the general insurance sector to review and develop their repair and parts strategy, supporting the client's future goals and improving their claims management model.
- Reviewed a debt recovery business model for a Tier One general insurance client. The implemented recommendations reduced costs and process time, and established consistent processes.
- Introduced sector best practice strategic sourcing strategies for a Tier One general insurance client, resulting in reduced average claims costs and improved customer service for auto and building repairs.
- Tasked by the government to identify European-based small technology opportunities for organisations operating in the manufacturing, electronics, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, chemical, transportation, and sustainability sectors.
- Collaborated with industry participants in the USA and EU to devise a government policy framework enabling strategic sector participants to integrate into global supply chains.
- Researched, developed, and evaluated Vocational Education and Training (VET) Training Packages to support government policy development.
- As a committee member, some of our team members participated in identifying current and future industry skills requirements for the development and review of vocational training packages.
- Assisted a first-tier company in establishing its distribution and retail network in developed and emerging countries across strategic markets in the Asia Pacific, Indian Subcontinent, and the Middle East.
- Developed and implemented marketing, and after-sales and support functions for a first-tier industrial client to cater to targeted Asian countries that are experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Developed technical and non-technical accredited and non-accredited training and assessment resources for clients to support their respective workforce development strategies.
- For a leading international logistics and infrastructure corporation, the firm introduced a strategy for their proprietary products to manage risks, with a focus on serving their key industries.
- Collaborated with a Middle Eastern-based client to introduce a new business model, resulting in improved market and business performance.
- Introduced a last-mile capability for a global first-tier retail company operating in the Middle East.
- Worked with a Middle Eastern government and event stakeholders to establish transport and logistics systems, procedures, and infrastructure to support the successful running of major international events.
- Participated in the development of a client's strategy implementation plan to support a world-first alternative fuel production technology.
- Established a country-specific organisational capability framework to facilitate a large-scale micro-grid and smart city project.
- Developed an organisational capability framework to support an industry-first sustainability hub.